Some passengers may lose or mislay their items in passenger terminal during arrival / departure process or in checking process, or they may mistakenly take along the items or other passengers. In such case, they must immediately report it to baggage officer. If owner is not known, the item must be given to airport police station. So passengers whose items are missing can refer to airport police station when they return from travel of a couple of days later with observance of the tips and regulations as set out below:
Police must ascertain your identity as the true owner of the missing item. For that purpose you must furnish:
- Police must ascertain your identity as the true owner of the missing item. For that purpose you must furnish
- Your original passport and any means of identification such as birth certificate or national identification card.
- Original power of attorney, if you are an agent.
- Original title deed, product's box or purchase invoice (for such products as mobile, laptop, photography camera, filming camera)
- Original purchase invoice, if the missing item is gold and jewelry
To all passengers:
Feel free to contact Police Commandership of Imam Khomeini International Airport via 51007897, 51007014, 51007328
Founder of mislaid items are requested to deliver them to police stations in passenger terminals.