Here are some word and expressions which have been explained briefly for information of passengers. We hope you can gain access to any service you need in Imam Khomeini Airport conveniently and it would be a pleasant experience for you.
The most frequent expressions:
- Check-in: a hall where you deliver your baggage and receive travel pass for departure.
- Transit: a hall where departure passengers deliver their baggage and receive travel pass and have their departure registered.
- Boarding: the last hall before you board on plane. Passengers must pass this hall after the two above-said halls.
- Counter: numbered locations in check-in hall where passengers refer to and deliver their baggage and receive travel pass.
- Gate: numbered exit doors in boarding hall to which the departing passengers must refer based on information stipulated in their travel pass in order to be able to board on plane.
- Airline: the company providing air transportation service
- Belt: a spot where arriving passengers must put their baggage when they disembark and step into arrival terminal.
- Baggage: a certain set of service which are made available to passengers relating to their suitcase and bags. There are certain offices set up to track loads and handle similar matters for passengers.